These amazing and gorgeous Rugs or Fur are perfect for newborn photography or as a floor rug. The thick texture makes it easy to create a gorgeous yet fuss free fur layer to pose newborns.
Approx. Size: 35 CM Diameter.
Approx. Package Weight: 0.4 Kg.
Natural Wool Flokati Rugs Fur are Made out of Authentic Greek Wool with high piles.
How to take Care of Rugs?
Whenever in use, kindly wear clean socks to avoid specks & stains of dirt.
Whenever not in use, kindly keep it in poly bag & store it.
How to Clean Rugs?
Step 1: Shake Your Flokati – Take your Flokati rug outdoors, and shake it to eliminate much of the dirt that collects inside the wool hairs of the Flokati rug. Larger sized Flokati rugs may require the assistance of another person. Please use caution when shaking your Flokati rug and do so in a safe environment. If your Flokati rug is too large to shake with the help of another person, you can hang your Flokati from a line, and shake your Flokati rug from the corners or sides to help eliminate any dirt or debris that may have collected.
Step 2: Air Your Flokati – Make sure to let your Flokati rug breathe. Leave it outside for a few hours to eliminate any of the indoor odors. This will help the wool regain its original oxygen and enhance the wool fibers of the Flokati rug. Try to avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Step 3: Wash Your Flokati – To help revitalize and rejuvenate your Flokati rug’s thickness, sprinkle the Flokati rug with cold water. This can best be achieved with a spray bottle. Then, brush the Flokati rug with a metal (dog) brush, beginning at the center of the rug, and working your way outward. After brushing, shake the Flokati rug at the corners. This will allow the water to resurface and form a bit of a mist. Allow the rug to dry before taking it back inside and walking on it.
NOTE: We do not take any responsibility for damage of Flokati during cleaning process, as it requires standard process & varies from person to person.
DISCLAIMER & ATTENTION:
- All the Props / Products have been designed / created for sole purpose for use in photography as a decorative add on and may have no actual functionality or usage.
- We have taken utmost care in designing the product, keeping in mind the safety of little ones of your client. Please ensure that babies and toddlers are never left alone with products and are under supervision at all times.
- Actual products may slightly differ from the one in the pictures as each piece is handmade from scratch and may have a variance in weaving or natural blemishes in wood as an integral part of product. Our unique craftsmanship makes every item distinctive hence no two products will be identical due to its inherited limitations.
- Actual product colors may slightly vary from the one in the pictures due to photographic lighting effects or sources and as per respective display settings of your monitor screen or of your phone screen settings hence you might expect a slight variation of the actual product from that of the images displayed on the page.
- All items / products other than the title are only to evince the setup idea and do not come complimentary or free with the product.
- Remember, everything that happens in a newborn / baby / pre / post maternity session is the photographer?s responsibility.
- All Fabric products can not be washed with cold water but dry cleaning is highly recommended to retain its original look and feel.